Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just a little tired?

We have had some late nights the past few nights. Megan had a little surgery to put tubes in her ears Friday morning. Thursday we went over to Seth's family so Seth, his dad, and Tyler could give Megs a blessing. Also Taya was sleeping over for the night because we needed to be to the hospital by 6:30 a.m. Megs surgery went really well. Then, we spent the day at the Watson's and had fun playing. We didn't leave until late that night too. Then last night we had a family outing and didn't get back until after 10. Taya had taken a nap so I didn't rush her to bed. Around 11 or 11:30 she was whiny and said, "Mom, I'm tired." So, she laid her head down on the table and went to sleep! :) Beyond tired! And on top of late nights, she doesn't feel top notch right now. She is a cutie! :)

4 comments:

Richard and Carolyn said...

Oh what a sweet girl! I hope she feels better soon! Give her a hug and kiss from me... and give Megan a hug and kiss too!!!!

Hills said...

OH she is so cute!!!

Emily Empey said...

ohhh what sweet girls you have! I miss you all!!!That is a cute pic of Taya! I love you all!

The Dillons said...

How funny is she! That is hilarious! I don't think I have ever past out at a table, that is so funny!