Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Things the girls like to do!

Here are some pictures of my girls doing what they like to do! Taya loves to paint!
This is one of her favorite poses! She is my model!
Taya and Megan like to eat at this table. Megan likes to be like her older sister! :)Taya and Megan play in Taya's bed a lot! Megan likes to climb on it whether Taya is ok with it or not!
Taya and Megan have these cute little pink stools they like to stand on and sit on. They like to stand on them to eat. They are standing on them eating some lunch Sunday afternoon.
The girls love to swim!! They love to splash each other! They love being in the water! In the first picture, Taya is jumping to land on her bum in the water! She loves to do that too! :)
Taya slept over at Oma's house with Lana and Magan. Megan missed her, they gave each other a big hug when Taya got home! I give them a snack and put on a movie! They are eating hot dogs and watching care bears here! :)

4 comments:

The Dillons said...

Ah thanks for blogging those pictures! It is fun to see what they have been up to! I love that Taya and Megan hang out. Taya really is a model and Megan is soooo dang cute! Can't wait to party!

Emily Empey said...

ohhhhhhhh they are soooo cute! That is such an awesome picture of Taya jumping!! I love the action pictures!!! Good job! Love you guys!

Hills said...

They are so cute and I can't wait to see them. Love the swim pics! The painting looks like fun and I love that Megs climbs in Taya's bed! They are so adorable!!!

Aubrey said...

CUTE CUTE GIRLS!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!