Friday, August 28, 2009

Exploring the Pumpkins!

Exploring the pumpkins the first year we lived in this house!
The pumpkin exploring has begun again! Our landlord has a garden outside our house with a bunch of pumpkins in it. Taya loves to go look at them. She likes to take pictures of them.


Taya wanted to take a picture of this one because it is a dead pumpkin. :)
Who's feet are those? :)
Megan wouldn't let me put her down while we were in the garden. The second time we went out that day, she would let me put her down, she'd touch the pumpkin, and be ready to have me pick her up again! :)

3 comments:

Hills said...

That is cute! I love the pic of Taya the first year, love her hair!!! That is pretty cute of Megs, I could just picture it!!! Cuties!!!

The Dillons said...

She is so cute with the exploring. I like the picture she took, with her boots showing and the camera string :)

Emily Empey said...

HOw funny!