Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mary's Weekend

This past weekend we went to Idaho Falls because our neice Mary (daughter of Will and Emily Empey) was blessed. She looked beautiful! Such a pretty dress! We had a good time spending time with family and friends! Mary's Weekend starring: Mary Ann Empey with her proutd parents Will and Emily!Cute cousins in matching outfits!
Magan loves Mary! She gives her hugs and kisses
and face grabs = tough love!:)!
See, here is the lovin' - Megs giving Mary a hug! So soft and sweet! We love it!
Aunt Lyner shares her computer so her neices can see things on the internet like "Charlie bit me!," "Blud," scenes from "Bambi," and "The Lion King," etc. etc. Here, I think they are watching the Dixie Chicks on Sesame Street singing about the letter B! :) Good times! Good times!

More cute cousin pictures! Katelynn, Taya, and Daniel! They LOVE to play together!
We are missing one in the picture! We miss you cousin Woods! We are excited to play with the little man in the land of lands at Christmas time!



5 comments:

Emily Empey said...

Oh Rach!! THat is cute! I love those pictures!! and I want that picture of all 5 of them!! SO CUTE~!

Richard and Carolyn said...

Wow, what cute pictures. Thanks for updating you blog. It is so much fun to look at.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Love you all sooooo much

The Dillons said...

You are so cute, I like how you put starring Mary, really cute! The picture of me holding megs and she is hugging mary..I look a little funny but oh well:) Megan really does love her cousin Mary...The cousins are so cute together!!! It was fun to watch Mary and Taya watch the Dixie Chicks and Megan dance to it! Cute pics!!!

Justin's BMX Mom said...

I can't believe you were in my home town and I didn't even know it. I hope you had a great trip. This is a great place.

Hills said...

Oh we so longed to be there!!! Cute post! Mary is so beautiful! Taya and Megs loves the cousins! Megs hugging Mary is soooo cute!!! Lindsey and the girls is a fun moment to capture! Love love love the cuz pic, wish Woods was in it!