Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!!

For FHE last night we carved pumpkins. Seth did the carving, I burned, I mean cooked the pumpkin seeds, Taya colored some pictures of pumpkins, and Megs watched and played with some toys! :) We had fun! We listened to "Popular" from the Broadway Musical "Wicked" on repeat. (We didn't mind turning it off after 50 times! :)) It's pretty cute to hear Taya sing along and for those that know the song, one of her favorite parts is when Glenda sings
Populer - lar. Taya says -lar with her! :)





4 comments:

The Dillons said...

Yay for pumpkin carving! Those look so fun! I should show you my pumpkin that I carve, it looks hideous!:) Taya is so fun to sing songs with and Megan's smile is so adorable! Love you all

Richard and Carolyn said...

So fun, You are such a cute family. I love you all soooo much!!!

Emily Empey said...

oh how fun! The pumpkins look great!!! you guys are all so fun!! and ADORABLE!

Hills said...

Good carving Seth! The girls look so interested! How fun! Oh and Yay for yummy burnt seeds!!!