Friday, January 23, 2009

My Diamond Castle Princesses!!

Taya loves to watch the Diamond Castle. I made a couple of guitars with a kleenex box, paper towel roll, and rubber bands. The next guitar was made out of paper plates, rubber bands, and electric tape (electrical guitar ha ha! :)) Anyway, she'll pluck away and sing, "Two Voices, One Song." Now she'll get metal spatula with holes in it and pluck away on that! Megan watches the Diamond Castle too and her sister. "Two Voices and One Song" comes on and she starts singing (she sings ah ah ah) and strums her fingers of one hand against the other hand! It's pretty cute!

6 comments:

Skelley Family said...

Maybe we should bring our pots and pans drums and make a band. My kids loved to bang on them when they were younger.....toooo cute. What a creative mom! Way to go!

Monica said...

lots of fun

Richard and Carolyn said...

Is that cute or what??? I love you all!

The Dillons said...

That is awesome Rach! Taya is such a little princess and so is little Megs. i love them and you!

Emily Empey said...

ohhhh they are so cute! I love and miss them!!

Hills said...

These are cute pictures and I so wish I could watch these two sweeties do this!!! Love ya all!