Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's trip to Idaho!

Here they are! The three babies! Mary, Woods, and Megs!Megan is so silly!
Watch out for these three! Katelynn, Daniel and Taya!
The babies were done, but here are all six of the kids!
See...the babies are REALLY done! :)
There was always someone in the high chairs! Daniel wanted to join too!



It's great to spend time with family! It is great to spend time with family we don't get to see very often. For Christmas we saw Seth's brother Rob, his wife Tina, and their cute baby Kale! For New Year's we saw Rachel's sister Angie and her cute baby Woods, the little man in the land of lands! Hey Ry Ry, we missed seeing you!

5 comments:

The Dillons said...

That was a blast! It came and went so fast! Cute pictures! I love the one of Megan's silly face! whaaaa?! hehe cute kids!

Arritt said...

What cuties! I LOVE the matching pjs.

Emily Empey said...

Oh man seriously!!! we have the CUTEST kids EVER!!! That was a blast having you guys here!!! Love ya!

Monica said...

The kids are so cute! Looks like so much fun! It is great to spend time with family!

(I found your blog again, after being absent. I hope you don't mind if I comment)

Richard and Carolyn said...

I can't believe I haven't commented on these pictures. I honestly have the cutest grandkids ever!!! And oh how I miss them!
I love them all soooooo much!