Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We started Halloween night with my aunt Lana and cousin Magan picking us up and taking us to my Grandma's - Oma's house. We visited with Oma, Karen, Lana, and Magan. We watched the Dick Van Dyke "Haunted Cabin" - a childhood memory! Seth came and picked us up and we went to the ward Trunk or Treat. Then we visited the Paulsen's - our landlords. They like us to stop by on Halloween! :) After that we went to the Watson's to visit, eat chili, and have fun with them! We had a great Halloween night!

Our Princess Taya!
I had so much fun getting her ready!!
Here's our little bee!Our two cute girls!Princess Taya running in Oma's yard after she practiced trick-or-treating next door! This year and last year Karen, Lana, and Magan practiced with Taya so she would know what to say as she went trick-or-treating! :)My princess, bee, and Dr. Watson: Glad plastic surgeon. He took Glad plastic wrap with him, wrapped it around people: his "plastic surgery." :)
Here is the four of us! If you are wondering what I am, I am a mom! It can be scary! :)Here are the cousins at Grandpa and Grandma Watson's house! Kale - we can't wait to see you at Christmas time!
We saw many people there - witches, giraffes, Jack Sparrow ... I loved Tyler's costume!!...and a baseball player and Indiana Jones!!

7 comments:

Hills said...

Taya looks beautiful! Good job Rachel! I love the 3rd pic when she is looking down to the side! I love the picture of her running in Oma's yard! She is a princess! I Can not tell you enough how much I love Megs' carefree happy personality! Cute little bee! That sounds like a fun time! Seth and Tyler are awesome in their costumes! The cousins are all cute! AND your costume can be the scariest ever, not to say you are as scary as a witch, but I know being a mom is scary! You are cute JOJOL!!!

Emily Empey said...

OH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! I love it! Taya is gorgeous! and Megan so happy and a fun little bee! you did a good job on tayas hair and all! love the dr and jack sparrow!!! hilarious!! the plastic surgeon cracks me. Seth is creative! well i love your cute little family.

The Dillons said...

YAY! I couldn't wait to see picutes! Taya looks so dang cute, my heart melted for her and Megs! All the cousins look so cute together and I LOVE Tyler's outfit...pretty creative. Seth was funny! Cute blog!

Skelley Family said...

Your girls are adorable.. what a fun day for them...princess and the bee for a day! Love it!

Arritt said...

They look adorable. What a fun Halloween!! Sethster is funny!

The Dillons said...

Oh I forgot, instead of just saying you are a mom, you could say you were surgeon's wife! :)

Richard and Carolyn said...

Thanks for the pictures Rachel. It looks like it was a lot of fun. Your girls look so cute. Taya is truly a princess! Megan is so sweet.
Love you all soooo much!