Saturday, November 8, 2008

Horseback Riding - Yeaaa!

Seth and I were invited to go horseback riding with one of Seth's scouts. It was so fun and we were surrounded by trees with beautiful autumn leaves. You can hardly tell you are in Provo anymore!! We started by feeding the horses apples. We rode for awhile and when we got off, the horses stuck around right by us. I was amazed how they didn't run off!! We had a great time! I enjoyed galloping again!! :
This is Benji. He is the one that invited us! My dream is to ride like he does and take off "running into the sunset!" :)

Here we are! Aren't we cute?! :)

4 comments:

Emily Empey said...

HOw fun!!!! I love that lst picture of you and Seth!! So fun! i am jealous!!

Hills said...

You know I am extremely jealous! I yearn to ride again!!! Awesome pics! You and Seth are awesome! Love the pics!

The Dillons said...

Cute pictures! I want to see if I like horeback riding...haha, just have been on a horse once (that I remember)! Anyway looks like fun!

The Dillons said...

"OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING, OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY! I HAVE A WONDERFUL FEELING, EVERYTHING IS GOING MY WAY! That's what the last picture reminds me of...I know I already commented but I had to put that:)