Friday, November 21, 2008

Trying new foods!!

Seth, Taya, and I love to watch Megan try new foods. She does the funniest faces!! Taya will even immitate Megan. She'll take a bite of her food and pull the same head shake and face!! It is funny!! :) The first one is Mac and Cheese in a jar (disgusting in my opinion, but she didn't think it was too bad.) The second is apple & blueberry baby food! (She has tried this before, but it is not her usual. Her usuals involve bananas, applesauce, oatmeal, and rice cereal. Even with her usual she will pull faces the first few bites! She is just amusing to watch!) :)

At the begininng of this second one Megan has her mouth open and her hands moving around. She does this when she is excited for something that is coming, like her bottle, food, or a toy in front of her.

3 comments:

The Dillons said...

LOL! I seriously was "laughing out loud" Em was in the other room and said what are you laughing at. I loved watching that. Funny stuff! I also think it is cute that Taya likes to do the faces.

Emily Empey said...

haha i was seriously laughing out loud too!! that was cracking me up!! I LOVED IT! Megs is so cute and such a hoot!!

Hills said...

Now I don't care who ya are~ that's funny right there!!! Love the faces!!!